Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope you’re enjoying a day off. That’s one of the best ways to stay healthy and happy, after all. 🙂
- It wasn’t until I embraced feminism that I realized how important it was to find pro-women feminine products.
- During an NFP meeting last week, a guy mentioned that it was really rare to hear a couple say they weren’t on the same page about having kids. Really? Because questions like these are pretty common, and I think more people need to talk about it. Heck, my fiance and I aren’t even married yet and we’re already on different pages about when to start having kids.
- Did one of your favorite chain restaurants make the list for super unhealthy meals? I don’t eat at any of the ones mentioned that often, so it made me feel less bad about the Wendy’s lunch during our road trip this weekend.
- This is a pretty good feature about oxytocin if you need a little biology lesson.
- I’m actually not sure how I feel about the world’s first music festival exclusively for women and transgender and nonbinary people. Are we suggesting that only cis men participate in sexual assault? I’m sure that’s not true. Also, I still struggle with how the transgender issue fits into femininity.
I’m going to go ahead and say I didn’t write a post yesterday because there wasn’t much to post. Only six articles today, and some of them are from sources that I saved yesterday!
Proof that there needs to be more articles and writings about women, their health, and their faith – all at once!